Thursday, June 18, 2020

LILY-ISMS: December 2019 edition

Going out of 2019 with a bang, y'all!

My top chin : upper lip

I see if frew yours window.

I'm the weirdest girl of all.

Striped Kitty is a beaver that can go underwater.



Mommy, you're very nice.

I'm the best girl in the world!

Finishes brushing her teeth
Rrrrrock STAR!

My leg is tired.
Leg fell asleep




Mommy, you're a great hero.

I didn't chew my fingernails. I trimmed them with my teeth.

Salsa stings my tongue.

My tummy is cranky about me.

Ear bugs : ear muffs


Please note Trumpkin's hat and leash.

Brynnie's a stinker.

Rubs her feet on my leg
My feet is loving you.

To our friend, Karl, who is over 6' tall
You're the tallest of all!

Referring to the hand holds on the metro
How 'bout I swing from that?



I like to sleep with Trumpkin. She's my best character.

I had blink in my eye. I shooed it away.

Flordida : Florida

In the car on our way to Orlando
Universal, here we COME!




It was so nice of Nana and Poppy to take us to Universal.

My hands are getting warmer and my feet and getting warmer and my teef are getting warmer!

I'm a cowboy girl!

Howdy, my howdy!



Lily: Oh, Bovver!
Erin: Where'd you get that, Lil?
Lily: From Pooh Bear!

Lily: Mommy, I burped.
Erin: Well, what do you say? I intended for her to say "Excuse me"
Lily: I burped.

Daddy got a new hat so he won't burn his hair.

Can someone be with me? I choose Bo to be with me.

Claire, my head is up to you!
She and Claire were a similar height when seated.




Bo, will you wipe my water bottle's tracks?
Bottle condensation on the table

Nana and Poppy just walked away. They didn't get any hugs and snugs. Poor Nana and Poppy.

Brad: (in the stroller) Do you want to face Brynnie?
Lily: No, because Brynnie's a kicking girl, and she might kick me in the face.

I saw Bo's nose. It has a hole in it.
Amiee's nose ring


No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...