Wednesday, June 3, 2020

LILY-ISMS: November 2019 edition

She's got thoughts, guys.

I heard a cockle-doo in my room.

Brad had put the anti-nail biting polish on Lily's nails, which she had forgotten and then put in her mouth. About the taste:
It's happening again!

I don't like wearing panties. It's too hard.



I'm following Rosie's footprints up the stairs!
She was plopping her stuffed cat up the stairs ahead of her as she went up.

Mommy, a silly dream came on! Want to hear?

When I get married to Daddy, I'm going to be a Rapunzel girl. I mean a flower girl.



Making bunk beds for her stuffies

Can you un-tach this?
Detach

I want it in the peel.
Didn't want me to take the granola bar out of its wrapper.

Hears a noise outside
I think it's a woof dog.
Wolf

Finishes brushing teeth
I'm glad THAT'S done...




 Turned the lid of for my Kitchenaid mixer bowl into a top hat

Mommy, walking cats are too hard.
Referring to something she was playing with her stuffed cats

Bubble rats : bubble wrap

Erin: Why don't you want to go?
Lily: Because I'm a little bit fragile. And I'm scare of the predators.



This is too sour-y.

Norfa Kina : North Carolina

Playing with some shaped blocks
Where's the triangle? There you are, Peek-a-boo Girl!



And now I, Lily Boswell, can play with Woody!

To a visitor who mentioned feeling sore
You take some sleep and you'll feel better on Saturday.

Lily: (from the bathroom) I don't deserve panties!
Friend visiting: One of your parents will be there to help you.
Lily: I don't want some parents!



Thanks-turkey : Thanksgiving

Erin: Who tied this?
Lily: Lily! The loveliest girl.

I'm rubbing your kiss into my bones.



Squircle : square + circle

I'm trying to get out of the trapway.

Bird flaps : wings


Arranged her stuffies so they could see out the window

Wearing her hooded fox blanket
Hi! I'm your house critter.

There are my household critters.
All of her stuffed animals

I have a fever in my nose.

And some days are just hard, you know?

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...