Sunday, June 21, 2020

Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown

The same day as the Scottish Christmas parade, we hosted a little Charlie Brown Christmas party at our house for the Crawfords and Amanda. The plan was pretty simple: supper, watch A Charlie Brown Christmas, and have hot chocolate and popcorn. And that's basically what we did! 

Everyone wore their jammies (except Brad and Matt), the Crawfords brought sausage balls (which greatly enhanced our experience), and Amanda brought us a tiny Christmas tree!








This series of pictures is one of my favorites!


Then Amanda showed up! In coordinating pj's no less!

Brynnie was OUT for any more pictures, so we just let her do her own thing while I got some cute shots of these guys.


Our adorable tree! And a leftover Scottish flag.

I didn't get many pictures of the actual movie watching (because we had the lights off), but I loved this one of Violet, Camille, and Brynna.


I had to grab one of the girls and Violet, as they were accidentally matching. Gosh, I love those Crawford kids. They are the best!

Annnd...at some point, you just do what you have to to keep the baby occupied and somewhat quiet.

This whole day of parade and movie-watching party is one of my favorite days of our time in DC. It was full of family and friends and a great reminder of what a gift our time in the District was.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...