Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pictures from the bathroom

I know it's weird to take pictures in the bathroom, but as I mentioned in my post from Vermont, there were some killer bathroom signs at a coffee shop on our way north. I found the pictures of those signs that I snapped for your entertainment.



I don't know about you, but in my head, a bathroom is the obvious choice for trash disposal when traveling through the middle of nowhere. But, this establishment felt so strongly about their trash aversion that they chose to YELL at patrons. I hear you, employees.



But, in case I didn't hear you, here is a more detailed explanation of your thoughts, apparently. A few comments: 

1. The bathroom was nice enough, but I would never recommend it to my friends as exceptional or call it a privilege to use.

2. What if my disposable diapers aren't Pampers? We buy CVS brand when we aren't using cloth. Can I not use the trash can if Claire is wearing CVS brand?

3. I don't remember being given trash by the store, although, it seems that I could throw it away if I had been given trash. And, that is a big bad run-on sentence. I consider run-ons trash. If you aren't keeping your grammatical trash to yourself, I feel that it negates the need for me to keep my trash to myself. It's only fair.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...