Friday, November 4, 2022

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July...

We made another annual trip to Topsail Island with Brad's parents! Every year that we get to go, I'm more and more thankful for the opportunity. My sister actually got to join for two days, too! 

Stopped at Dairy Queen on the way!


I have pictures like this from many years past.

Brynnie's face!







Beach baby. I really love having babies on the beach.

Kite flying


Excited about the kite!

Excited about the shells!


He's just my very favorite.


Proof of Amiee.



Snacks! All day. Every day.

More to come. <3

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...