Tuesday, November 5, 2013

To: Miss Breanne Love: Bear

Dear Miss Breanne,

Hi! Remember me? I was Little Miss Fussy Pants when you visited my mommy a couple of weeks ago. I just wanted to take a minute and apologize for my crankiness. I'm not sure what got into me. Mommy was absolutely certain I was going to have teeth coming in, but that wasn't it (I'm holding off on teeth for the time being. I like playing with everyone and keeping them guessing on when it will happen!). 

After you left, I was still cranky for a few days. Mommy was this close to taking me to see the doctor. (She couldn't bring herself to because she said she had no real reason to give the doctor...). I must say, Mommy was eventually at her wit's end with all of my constant fussing. Since I don't do it very often, she's not used to it and doesn't know how to deal with it.

But then, one morning, I woke up and my Happy Pants were back on. I don't know how that happened! We were starting to worry that I'd left the Happy Pants in Orlando when we went to visit with Nana, Poppy, and Bo. Whew! We were so glad that they weren't still in Florida. None of us were terribly happy while they were missing.

So, now that my Happy Pants are back, I feel really sorry for making your visit fussier than necessary. I hope you were still able to enjoy Cambridge and Boston College and the Reservoir and Regina's and Mike's (technically, I was in a pretty good mood for pizza and cannolis. Remember how I kept trying to touch all of the dirty surfaces and Mom got wipe-happy?). Mommy and Daddy enjoyed having you here very much! And, I know you don't love baseball just a whole bunch, but all those games you watched while y'all played Ticket to Ride paid off, because the Red Sox won the World Series! I'm so excited that my home team won (even though Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me stay up to watch. Rats.)!

Thank you so very much for my animal puzzle. I play with it ALL the time! I love to look at them and chew on them and hide them from Mommy by sitting on them. It's just one of my very favorite things to do. Mommy also showed me the pictures in my new book. I loved them and want to hold them! But, sadly, Mommy wouldn't let me. She said I would probably tear Fancy Nancy's face off...even though I wouldn't mean to. I promise I wouldn't!!

I hope you'll forgive my bad attitude and visit me again one day!
XOXO,
Bearsy

1 comment:

bo said...

Dear Bearsy,

There is nothing to forgive. I sometimes lose my happy britches as well. So glad you found them! Thank you for introducing me to cannolis - they are THE best! Please tell mommy and daddy that I will visit again when I can. Maybe by next year they'll even let you stay up to watch the Sox!

Much love,
Miss Breanne

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...