Sunday, November 24, 2013

Such a good little helper.

Last week, the three of us went to the grocery store together. Usually, it's just Claire and me, but for this particular outing, we went on a Saturday, allowing Brad to join us. I always love when Brad can come: 1) for the company (obviously) and 2) because things go soooooo much faster.

Brad wore Claire in the Baby Bjorn carrier, which she loves, by the way. She likes that she can see everything whilst swinging her legs about. She is very joyful in the BB. 

Anyway. We started in the produce section, and I asked Brad to grab a bag of Romaine while I picked through tomatoes. When I turned back to him, this is what I saw: 


She proceeded to carry the lettuce through the entire store. Apparently, when Brad reached for it, she did, too. Brad offered it to her, and she happily attached herself to it. The cashier had to wrench it from her chubby little hands to scan it. Don't worry- he handed it right back to her. 

We are training her to be a joyful helper...she just doesn't realize it yet.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...