Tuesday, August 5, 2014

North Carolinians

Firstly, we have officially moved.

Secondly, we have been without proper internet for two weeks. Don't even get my started on it. Oi. I have a lot of backlogged posting to do...so many things have happened. And, we crammed so much in to our last week in Boston, which means I'll have to do a bunch of #throwbackthursdays or #flashbackfridays or something like that in order to tell you all about it.

I'm still rather grieving our move, but I'm doing my best to adapt and find the wonderful in our new home. Here's to a new chapter! (and to catching up on blog posts)

1 comment:

Karen Tidwell said...

Looking forward to catching up with you. Love, Karen Tidwell

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...