Friday, December 19, 2014

Insta-updates

I realize that this doesn't exactly count as a real post, as it doesn't contain any interesting information. However, I realize that not everyone who reads this follows me on Instagram or is a Facebook friend...so I thought I'd post some pictures that I've put up on those sites recently with a few captions to keep you updated.


I found her trying to shut herself between the storm door and the real door. She was very determined and very much didn't want my help.

This outfit is very Claire. What does that say about our future?

Putting herself away...?

Trying on some glasses to see if it helps her look smarter. I think yes.

She gets bored on long car rides.

Dancing to Christmas songs

Brad and I were able to go to a performance of The Messiah at the Duke chapel. It was fantastic! I got a picture of the MASSIVE Advent wreath. It was about four feet in diameter.

Fifi needed a bath. Apparently.

Reading Bible "sto-wees" on the bathroom floor while I cleaned.

Reading a book...in the play place at Chick-fil-A. Obviously the place for a reading nook.

First time on a rocking horse. She was in looooove.

Claire playing with a tiny puppy. Claire was fan...puppy was a little terrified.

Dressing up as either Mary...or a babushka. It's a toss up.

Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...