Monday, June 21, 2021

A walk with my Middles

Since last fall, Claire has been a part of the elementary girls' dance group from church; about once a quarter, they dance to a song as a part of the worship service. They rehearse on Sunday evenings, so the other girls and I get some time that's a slightly better mommy : kid ratio. I do my best to make the most of those times when I can. One particular Sunday in April, the middles and I (and a sleeping Hallie) went for a neighborhood stroll while awaiting Claire's return.

We live in a townhome community, so all of our yards are connected. We also know almost everyone that lives in our neighborhood, and everyone is a very good sport about the girls playing in the communal "yard." They are very used to Boswell girls wandering through the grass.

One of the neighbors has this little garden frog decoration in their side yard. Lily has named it Hopscotch, and we visit him regularly.

Some of the trees left tons of "confetti" for us to frolic in.


Needed to pose in a scenic spot

We have several cat-loving neighbors, including one with this flag in her yard. Perfect for Lily!


When Claire got home from dance, they made me this sign!

A great little slice of life. I'm really thankful for all these little women of mine. (And for very kind neighbors who let us explore)

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...