Tuesday, July 19, 2011

We'll do anything for free food...

Back around Easter, Chick-Fil-A did a thing where every time you purchased a meal, they gave a plastic Easter egg that had a piece of candy OR a coupon for a free item OR 52 FREE CHICK-FIL-A MEALS (aka "Free Chick-Fil-A for a year"). Brad and I went about 4 or so times that week (we got several free sandwiches or nuggets...and one abominably annoying Gobstopper). However, we did not get the 52 free meals (a co-worker of Brad's went one time that week- not even knowing about the whole egg thing- and totally won the free for a year egg).

Anyway, a week and a half ago, CFA had their Dress Like a Cow day (wherein you dress like a cow and get a free meal), and of course, we complied. Amiee and I were totally on-board; Brad agreed to "dress up" as long as we did all of the work for him. Here's some documentation:

Moo.

Free CFA tastes even better than regular CFA. It's true. Peggy, I thought about you whilst eating my sandwich.

Brad wasn't as psyched as the rest of us, but he got free food anyway.

Additionally, we got to spin this Wheel-of-Fortune wheel thing, and each of us won a free dessert. Sweeeeeeet!

*I'm still working on getting the pictures from Williamsburg. It's just slow going.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

A. I'm totally depressed now.

2. Where's Brad's cow nose?

D. I hope you picked a cookies & cream milkshake for dessert.

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...