Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back for more.

For anyone who's interested (ahem...Kat...), I have a few more pictures!





The Goblet (of fire). Disregard the scantily clad woman in the background. Also, there are blue flames that come out of the goblet. The camera did not capture that, unfortunately.

I love how this looks so Cyrillic. They had all these banners leading up the walkway to one of the rides.




All of the "warning" signs for each ride were designed to look like the "Educational Decree" signs put up by the Ministry in Order of the Phoenix. So funny.

Zonko's joke shop!

Ad for Puking Pastilles. The thing you can't see is that there's actually something mechanical coming out of that little character's mouth.


...sensation that 's sweeping the nation. Gross. And funny...


Extendable ears. It made me miss Fred...

Hagrid's cabin.


Bludgers and Quaffle. And broom wax.


Our true colors.

Brad's true colors...he's not happy that he was sorted into Ravenclaw.

Appeasing Brad by letting him pose with the Gryffindor flag...

I have one more post from Florida before getting back to real life. It's a good story, though; it'll be a true saga- in picture format. Get excited!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I have to admit...I haven't had much interest in Harry Potter at all. But your pictures are kind of making me want to try it...

Kat said...

Thanks for all of the pics, I had no idea the park was that thorough. And I feel that a hatstall case could be made for Brad. I'm sure the sorting hat would go back and forth between placing him in RC and GD!

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...