Thursday, September 8, 2011

Florida. Wedding. Universal. Woo hoo!

Firstly, I'd like to give a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mamichka! I'm so grateful for her and think she's the best. Love you, Mama!

Secondly, after the last (and fairly whiny) post about our travel issues, I thought I'd include some fun visuals from our trip! I'll do it in two posts, though, because I have one gazillion pictures from Harry Potter's Wizarding World.

Our travel plan started with Ben's and Molly's wedding in Jacksonville. I've been friends with Ben for AGES. And his mama for just as long. I love them and am so happy for all parties involved. Here are a few pictures (I look a little shady...I like to blame it on the travel of the morning):

My beloved Mrs. Tidwell.

My best buddies from age 15 forward (Joseph, me, Ben)

After the wedding, we drove for 2.5ish hours to Orlando and crashed (into bed...not the car). We needed to rest up for our big day. We LOVE Harry Potter World! Thankfully, after our trip last summer, we're like pros at navigate Universal Studios Islands of Adventure. I feel sorry for all the folks that got in our way...I've got that whole Ukrainian-aggressive-elbow throwing thing going on. Watch out.

I'll post the Harry pictures tomorrow, but to tide you over, here are our non-Harry pictures. We had a SUPER time, and thankfully, it wasn't hot on Sunday! (the same cannot be said about Monday, sadly):


Daddy with his favorite: Captain America!


We're cool. We know.


Little known fact about Amiee: She was the star in "Green Eggs and Ham, an Opera." I made her take this one. Bless her.


We LOVE the Wizarding World.



I have a ridiculous collection of lamp post pictures. This one is fun and wonky-looking.






So much fun was had by all.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Aw, Ben & Joseph--so great to see you 3 together!

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...