Friday, September 7, 2012

The Breaking the Rules Challenge

I don't have a picture for this week. I know. I'm bad. But, I can describe this week's outfit and character. I realize that's not the same, but it'll have to do for now. 

Outfit:
*Old t-shirt of Brad's from KAA (camp). It says "Arkansas Staff" (note: Brad's not from Arkansas).
*A pair of hand-me-down soccer shorts from MEV when she cleaned out her closet last year.

Character:
*A rebel who breaks the rules of the clothing challenge.
*A gal who's new to Boston and has left the apartment a grand total of about 12 times since moving.
*A secret keeper.

I hate to admit it, but I've broken the rules of the clothing challenge. And, I haven't done anything very "Boston" since arriving. I've also been keeping a secret. Sort of.

I've also been really sick.

All for a good reason, though: Baby Boswell will be arriving sometime in mid-March! That's my character: morning-sick mom-to-be. Thus, I haven't been out much. Too much of a need to hydrate and lie on the couch.

In an effort to keep the fun of the character part of the Challenge alive, I took a bunch of pictures in outfits that I would have worn (before packing away clothing that isn't needed for a while) to post for the next few months. It's not the same, but still fun.

We're very excited about Baby Boswell! We're also hoping the second trimester brings a calmer stomach...

2 comments:

Karen Tidwell said...

Dear Erin: I believe your status has gone viral on facebook-- Just an indication of how much you and Brad are loved. Mabe you could start the maternity/baby version of Disney inspired outfits. I am so happy for you and Brad. You will have an abundance of "aunties" for this little one.
Love,
Karen Tidwell

Jennifer said...

Hello Erin! Well I have never participated in any of the other challenges that you and Amiee have been doing, but I'm quite familiar with this newest challenge. I know this character pretty well! We all prayed for you tonight at bedtime. We prayed for you to feel better and we prayed for Baby Boswell!! I did not think to pray for Brad at the time, but Wesley and I will be sure to do that together tonight. I'm sure that Brad has taken on a lot more around the house while you've been sick. That's something that Wesley knows about! Congratulations!!!

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...