Thursday, April 21, 2016

Our Little Lily is Here! (But you probably already gathered that.)

Ok, friends. I know I'm way overdue for getting started on the Baby Sister posts (c-section...newborn...medication...lots of impediments, you know). Never fear: I'm going to start now! I spent an hour last night sorting through pictures from the past week (an HOUR), so hopefully, I can get things rolling!

I'm planning to write out Lily's birth story plus some other fun, birthday-related stories. Oh, and post pictures. Lots of pictures. I've been putting some on Facebook and Instagram, but there are so SO many more than what I've posted there. I don't like overwhelming everyone on social media with pictures of my children, but here in my little corner of the blogosphere, I reserve the right to post as much as I want, thankyouverymuch.

So, until I can get some more detailed posts written, here are some quick stats:

Lily Catherine Boswell
8:31 am
Duke Regional Hospital
Durham, NC
Weight: 6 lbs. 15 oz.
Length: 20"
Hair: has some!


First family picture.

Thank you so very much to everyone who prayed for and checked on us. Your prayers were so felt, and we are so grateful. We love our little Lily and are so thrilled she's here!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...