Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Happy Memorial Day!

I realize that Memorial Day was 2 days ago, but I didn't get around to posting the pictures I took of the girls (when I have down time, I tend to sleep. Or hang out with some of our *many* friends who are moving away in the next few weeks.). 

We are so thankful for the sacrifices that so many have made for our freedom. It is such a gift, and I'm looking forward to teaching our daughters about the incredible men and women who have given their lives to provide our freedoms. And to any of you who have given your loved ones, we thank you, as well.

Happy (belated) Memorial Day, friends.

And now, a montage of the shots that were taken in an attempt to get a good one:










The one I consider to be the winning shot.

And then we had a wardrobe malfunction. Thankfully, we have a couple patriotic dresses.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...