Thursday, June 23, 2016

Mother's and Father's Days

I realize this is a late post, given that Mother's Day was over a month ago, but I'm in the better-late-than-never camp. We didn't do anything particularly fancy for either Mother's Day or Father's Day, but we did spend our respective days hanging out with our family of four and eating food that we like (Chinese for my day, lasagne for his). 

We also took pictures!

Mother's Day was Lily's first day at church!


Ever since my very first Mother's Day, we've taken pictures with Claire in this chair. Last year, Claire was sporting a black eye (she tripped a few days before), but this year, we have Lily!

The girls on Mother's Day.


This isn't a great backdrop, but it is a great picture of my people.

First Father's Day with Lily.

The traditional shot. With an unfortunate glare.

I hope everyone had lovely days celebrating or lovingly remembering their mothers, fathers, or friends who filled those roles.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...