Monday, September 11, 2017

Sunday Snapshots: Summer 2017

Taking Sunday pictures of the girls has become a favorite of mine, especially since my weekly photos of Lily wrapped up back in April. Some of my favorite pictures of the girls have come out of this little tradition. I definitely don't get it done every Sunday (because, y'all, let's face it- sometimes the girls are just not feeling it), but I try to as often as I can. Here are ones I (or Brad) captured this summer. Enjoy!



Technically, this was Memorial Day, not a Sunday.

Taken by Grandpa, who very much enjoys the Sunday shots, while we were in Europe. Thanks, Grandpa!






This one was just ill-fated. Bless it. But, it was their last time wearing white for the summer (because I actually follow that old-fashioned rule, for the most part, being the true Southerner that I am).

I was so fortunate to get a happy-looking shot for this one. In nursery that morning, Lily had tripped and hit her head HARD, resulting in a cut + GIGANTIC goose egg. She wasn't feeling her best. Thankfully, you can't really see the damage. Poor thing.

I'll keep taking pictures as I can and will hopefully be back with Sunday snapshots: Fall 2017 edition in a couple of months!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...