Thursday, May 10, 2018

A date with Claire

The day after our Lily Date, we decided- kinda last minute again- to do our Claire Date. We decided to take her to a local bookstore that's she's enjoyed visiting before so that she could pick out a book. 




She chose a book that we didn't think was great quality...but she wanted to buy it with her money, so we let her. And then we bought a much higher quality book for the girls to share. We working on helping her refine her tastes...

Fun wall mural.

"You can't buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream which is kind of the same thing."

We also let her get some ice cream (cotton candy + sprinkle cone). Again, I did not partake of any ice cream. I take my diabetic diet seriously, guys. 




Claire was so sweet and kept saying, "I just loving spending time with my family!" She loved being in the book store, looking at the books (which Brad and I loved, of course), and she was SO EXCITED to eat a big girl cone all my herself. We love you, Claire Bear! We're so excited about how excited you are to meet Sister #2!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...