Saturday, March 6, 2021

Brynnie chats: December 2020 edition

Finishes reciting a section of the Timeline we use in school
WE WIN!

Playing with her latch board
I doing school work.



Thank you, Daddy, for lights!
Thank you, Daddy, for taking us to see the Christmas lights!

Can't go to the moon. Gotta get my school work done.
Lily wanted Brynna to pretend to go to the moon with her.



I using my earrings.
Earrings = stethoscope from doctor kit

Who's that?
She uses this when asking "What's that?"

Claire Bear
She almost always calls Claire "Claire Bear"

Brad: How's your diaper?
Brynn: Not VERY wet.





Laddy : Lily

Other Sadie
My in-laws have two dogs: Sadie and Addie. Brynn calls Sadie by name and calls Addie...Other Sadie

Zozy : Zoey 
Zoey is our niece

Brynn: Would you get that airplane for me?
Erin: Uh...not today.
Brynn: Maybe later?
Regarding an airplane made of Christmas lights at a drive-thru display



That tongue!

Brynn: Where's the moon?
Erin: I don't know. I didn't know which direction...I realize it's in the sky.
Brynn: I know! Let's find the moon!

To Erin
You sat next to me. I liked that game.

So too, Pallie Pallie!
So cute, Hallie Pallie!

I miss my Gran.

Don't fall me, Daddy!
Don't drop me, Daddy!

Lily: Don't touch me, Brynnie!
Brynn: I NEVER touch you, Lily.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...