Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Uncle Tim visits Bearsy

Dear readers of Mommy's blog,

I'm supposed to be napping, but I'm not. Mommy is very busy doing things. I don't know what she does. I don't think she does, either, because when Daddy gets home after work, she always tells him that she knows she's been busy all day but can't remember what she's done. She should probably take notes so she can remember.

Remember that one time my Aunt Rachael came to visit and I told you all about it? Well, this time, I'm telling you about when my Uncle Tim came to visit! I love Uncle Tim. He's my only uncle (besides Uncle Karl...but I don't share DNA with Uncle Karl.), so I had to make sure that he had a good time.

This is Uncle Tim.

He had already been to my Boston before, so I didn't take him on very many tours. We went to Cambridge, and I showed him Harvard and the Curious George store. I don't know for sure, but I think he liked George better than Harvard. It's much more interesting and colorful in there with George. I don't know why everyone wants to see Harvard so much. Boston College is better.

Mommy and Daddy took Uncle Tim and me to the RMV. Mommy says that normal states call the RMV the DMV, but Massachusetts is a silly state and has to be different. Mommy and Daddy did not look like they were having fun getting new drivers' licenses, but I had a blast hanging out with Uncle Tim! We'd talked while I sat in my stroller.



We played mirror games. Those are my favorite!

He and Mommy and Daddy played some games at home, like Dominion and Ticket to Ride. I'm too little to play, but I think they had fun. Well, mostly. Mommy says that playing games with the Boswell boys makes her feel very tired and unintelligent. I don't know what that means, but I think I want to be on the Boswell boys' team. They seem to win a lot. Sorry, Mommy.



We had a little trouble getting a picture of the three of us...

And! I got Uncle Tim to watch some Duck Dynasty with me! The Duckmen are my FAVORITE! I love introducing my tv friends to my real friends. Oh, and Mommy just told me to ask you not to judge her for letting me watch the Duckmen. Why would you do that? Don't you love them, too? I thought everyone loved the Duckmen... Come visit me and I'll show you!


I love you, Uncle Tim! I'll see you at Thanksgiving! I hope we can find some mirrors to play in. 

Love, 
Claire Bear

1 comment:

bo said...

You have a Curious George Store? How cool!

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...