Wednesday, October 10, 2018

LILY-ISMS: September 2018 edition

She's back at it, y'all! Enjoy this last month's LILY.

That loud! My ears!
Brynna was crying and, apparently, assaulting Lily's ears. 


Lily was having a hard time playing nicely with some play date friends, so she relocated to quietly watch Curious George upstairs with Daddy.

Where's my friend Mommy?
She was asking Brad about my whereabouts. 

I naked a wittle bit.
She was wearing a diaper. 



Poppy's a he-rio!
Hero

Don't worry. I gotchu.



Can I pet Brynnie?

I wost my Claire friend...
This was heartbreaking. On Claire's first day of school, Lily kept crying and saying that she lost Claire. I could barely handle it.



Hi, I Wiwwy. Dis Mommy. Dis Daddy. Dis my new fwiend Claire and my new fwiend Brynnie Boo Boo.
She very adorably introduces everyone in all circumstances, whether or not everyone already knows everyone else.

Have my zert!
I'd like my dessert, please.


Lily's face...

Claire, shhhh! I talking to Mommy. 

Claire, I wub your hair!
Claire I love your hair!


...and again...

Nakey chip: her toy chipmunk
I have no idea why her little toy chipmunk is "nakey chip." The only thing I can come up with is that the chipmunk is not wearing any people clothes...?

Oh wow! That's 'mazing! That berry awesome!


Treasure stash

I mad!
Stomps foot, hands on hips

Pack purse : Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse
It's a book.

I Cwuwewwa.
The girls love 101 Dalmatians, and apparently, they've been paying attention. I'd let Lily paint one day, and the next morning, she came up to me, introducing herself as Cruella, and holding the paintbrush as Cruella's long cigarette holder. With ALL THE SASS.



Ooohh...I yook boo-full.
She was dressed to the nines.

Tur-mado : tornado



*runs and hides from a diaper change*
Mommy! I back here!

I make boots.
I looked over at her during supper, and she had put two pieces of chopped-up hot dogs on two of her fork tines. She made "boots" for her fork.

I bad guy this time.


'Motes, Mommy.

To a collection of her toys.
I gotchu, baby.

*Waves hands enthusiastically in the air*
Oh! Assist-a-cats! Me me me! 
Assist-a-cats: Aristocats



Erin: Is your name Lily Lulu?
Lily: (hand on hip) No, Mommy. I Punnell.
Punnell: Rapunzel

I wub dis shirt. I wub this panda. Hers name Panda.

*tries to move Brad's backpack*
Dis pack-pack is strong.


No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...