Monday, May 24, 2021

Brynnie chats: April 2021 edition

Note: this blog post is my 800th post since beginning when Brad and I got married. :)

Can I charge to Hallie?
She likes to run and yell, "Da da da da da DA! CHARGE!"

Kitty cat berries : Cadbury eggs

I'm gonna call Mary Poppins.
She'll come to the rescue, for sure.

The Backson : vaccine
She conflates the Backson, a creature from Winnie the Pooh, with the vaccine.

You don't have to be 'fraid. Brynnie's with you.
To Hallie

Pirates : Vikings in How to Train Your Dragon


Her Bunny bank

Crying after Bill and Barbara left for home
I lost Gran!

I like your baby, Mommy.
Referring to Hallie

I want my jacket off. I want to be FREE!

Worried about a backyard lizard coming for her
Did she go back to her home and close her door??



"Look! I'm being Gran!"
The glasses

Brad wasn't playing horse while Brynn was on his back on the floor.
Your horse is broken.

Erin: You're not cleaning up very well. You're going to lose things this way.
Brynn: Aww... I'm sorry, ma cherie!
Perhaps too much Madeline...



"I'm Princess Brynnie!"

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...