Wednesday, August 10, 2022

LILY-ISMS: December 2021 edition

Erin (to myself about something I was trying to do): Why is this hard??
Lily: Because you have kids.

Stuck in traffic with a pull-up as the only bathroom option 
Claire: I CAN'T go in a pull up!
Lily: You just have to push.

Singing, to tune of 12 Days of Christmas
600 babies... Marching in a line...

I'm using my body as a Body Block for Hallie on the couch.
To keep Hallie from toppling off the couch

After watching Home Alone
If bad guys come, I'll beat them with a PLAN and some SISTERS. And I'm a great scratcher.

Daddy is a doctor of phlisosophy.

Text I sent to my mom and sister:
Been meaning to tell y'all: during her rest times, Lily has starting "walkie talkie-ing" to me as "Nanny," herself as Eloise, just like when Eloise is locked in the cabinet in the basement. (Through the monitor)

I'm just playing with my yard bunny.
Hallie = the yard bunny. She would "pen in" the living room with chairs to make a yard for Hallie to romp around in as a bunny.

I quitely forgot that.

The church can't wait for Christmas!!
Referring to the church decorations and activities

I'm trying not to inside this out.

TRAVERSE! TRAVERSE!
For the last Sunday school of the season, we watched The First Noel movie, wherein the word "traverse" was used. We had recently been working on the words to "We Three Kings," and she was delighted to hear it.

Car holder = garage

I love the ringle of bells.

I decided my cat scratch was able to be on its own.
Took off the bandaid covering a scratch she had gotten

Are you remembering old times? And being happy and sad at the same time?
As I was looking at pictures with Brad

I tried to play Uno with my stuffed animals. I don't know who won.

I'm make sure-ing.

Did you know bad guys sometimes have shoots they can shoot you with and turn you into a bad guy??

Hello, beloved Mommy!

She's sad she can't be with the pack.
Referring to Hallie being too small to do everything with the big girls

My darling cat was outside the bathroom.
Trumpkin, of course

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...