Thursday, August 11, 2022

Brynnie chats: December 2021 edition

Those are trippy steps!
Icy steps Home Alone

Mrs. Traci and Mrs. Barb are the most best.
Her Sunday school teachers

I'm not going to break your heart!

I like that game where the Eberts were here.
We had friends who came over for a Las Posadas lesson and activities

You're so CUTE, Booshy!
Booshy is a nickname of Hallie's

Instead of "Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock!"
Giddy-up, giddy-up, giddy-up, Horse!

Brynn mumbles the blessing
Erin: (aside, to Brad) I don't think that counts...
Brynn: It DOES count!

Daddy, I worked on my bed so hard-ly!
Making up her bed

I putted my pants outside-out!

About a cat
She's purr-ling!

Lily: You can pretend to be my helper.
Brynn: AND I'll bring my lipstick!

I keep hicking-up
Hiccuping

Would you fashion this snowman's seatbelt?

Where did you park your plane?
Brynn to Jenna at Christmas, knowing that Tim, Jenna, and Zoey had flown from California

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...