Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Around here lately: December 2021 edition

He's cutting its bonds!
Brad cutting the butcher's twine from meat he was smoking

I love being here, but my VERY favorite place to be is home. 

This is one of my favorite places, but it doesn't have the proper affection of home.

She had to get her fair and share.

You can feel sorry for bad guys, can't you, Mommy?
Referring to the thieves on Home Alone

Can I go on the back deck? I won't get in any mischief that way.

Maybe Dr. Seuss heard about this guy...
Watching Scrooge on A Muppet's Christmas Carol and thinking about The Grinch

Antler : antennae on an insect

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...