Saturday, August 27, 2022

LILY-ISMS: January 2022 edition

Isn't it so helpful to have a little girl down here when you have a baby?

Upon bring asked to bring something, while up past nap time to finish an uncompleted chore

Erin: It's called quiche.

Lily: Yeah, I just call it pie because I forgot its fancy name.


I puzzled and puzzled until I got it

I'm a complete animal person!

Wearing cat socks + bunny boots


Look at those WRETCHED wings!

Watching the villain dragon in How to Train Your Dragon

I made a bit of a clamor so she could hear me!

Look inside this. It has something concealed.


I'm glad Ms. Helen brought a new dog into our lives. Our neighbor got a puppy over Christmas.


I'm going to preparate. Prepare


My cat ended up in the hug Daddy gave to me.

She put Trumpkin- the most ADORABLE-EST cat in the world- into "just cute." Referring to some sort of classification system Claire was implementing for stuffies.


This is ending up as a funny movie!

We're currently watching "Great Creatures Big and Small" James Herriot's All Creatures, Great and Small


I should do a calculation on my fingers.

I ADORE "A Piglet Named Mercy!" A book by Kate DiCamillo


When I finish, if it looks pretty ghastly, please don't say it's terrible. Art project

I declare this my favorite one.


The last one is very beefy. That means strong and has lots of armor. I don't remember what she was referring to, but it was hilarious.

Crying I'm going to be sad when I grow up and leave you!


No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...