Thursday, November 3, 2011

We're packing. And I'm pinning.

And by "packing," I mean suitcases. Not weapons.

Why are we packing? Because we're going on a work trip.

Where are we going?

...

....

.....

EUROPE.

Exciting, right? Part of Brad's territory as an Enrollment counselor is "international students." We're participating in a college fair circuit that will take us to Madrid, Spain; Kandern, Germany; KIEV, UKRAINE (!); and Budapest, Hungary. I promise to take pictures and notes. Our living room is sort of chaotic right now while we're packing, which is driving me nuts, and I'm trying to make sure that we haven't forgotten anything important. I sort of feel sorry for Brad, though; I don't have a great travel track record...remember this?

On a side note, I've been pinning away on Pinterest, AND I've started 4 projects and completed 2. I'm very proud of myself. I find it to be great motivation. I also have a theory that it's our society's response to our current economic conditions. Can't afford Anthropologie? Make your own Anthropologie knock-off scarf. Can't afford that Pottery Bard coffee table? Repurpose a thrift store find to look just like it. Very use-it-up-wear-it-out-make-do-do-without, in my opinion.

I'm loving it.

2 comments:

Jaclyn.... said...

Erin, that is SO exciting! Wow! Expecting lots of good train, plane, and automobile stories! :) :)

Mindy said...

You're going to Kandern!? I'm so jealous and excited for you. BFA is such a great school and the staff is WONDERFUL.

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...