Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Which One Am I Challenge

Firstly, I feel very off since I didn't get this published last Friday. Brad's grandmother passed away last week, and we were able to head east to be with his side of the family for the weekend. It was a good time of celebrating his grandma's life and spending time together. I think that's a good reason for not posting. :)

So, for last week's outfit: I put this outfit together initially thinking I would be going for one character, but after I actually put it on, I decided that it looked a little more like a different character. It's still a Harry Potter theme, so...any guesses?


My original thought was to be Remus Lupin for the day (I love him!):

My reasoning for the articles of clothing were along the lines of wolf-y colors (read: "neutrals") and a shaggy-ish vest. You know...because he dresses rather shabbily. The more I thought about my outfit, though (as in, throughout the day/while I was wearing it), I realized I probably more closely resembled this guy:

Rubeus Hagrid, of course! The Keeper of the Keys. I hope I didn't actually look like him; just vaguely resembled him in the clothes department. Very vaguely.

Here's my clothing breakdown:
*Off-white turtleneck and tan pants from Kohl's 2010
*Brown vest/shrug item Belk 2011
*Belt SUPER sale at Francesca's in Huntsville at the VERY end of 2011

Here are the two Disneybound inspiration boards (although, neither really tie in- AT ALL- to my outfit. Oops. This is supposed to be a creative outlet, right? I can be as creative as I want.):


Yeah...I think the only similarity in my outfit and these are the colors. And that may be a stretch...

Anyway, any votes on who I most resemble?

Images from here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...