Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Boswells and Baseball

Brad's family came up for a few days last week. Brad's dad got tickets for two baseball games (Red Sox vs. Rangers), and I went to my very first professional baseball game. I've never made a secret about the fact that don't care much about baseball. Everyone has always told me that live games are way better...and I have to agree with them. Brad and his dad kept giving me food. I think they were scheming, on baseball's behalf, to win my affections. :) The Red Sox didn't win, but it was a lot of fun, nonetheless. I didn't go to the second game (I stayed with Barbara and Bearsy), but the Red Sox DID win! (and I learned what a walk-off run is) Go, Boston! Go, Big Papi!

Unfortunately, the day that we were all available for a family day of hanging out, it was cold and rainy. Gee whiz. We can't catch a break with the weather around here. We did have fun playing with the Baby Bear and visiting in general. 


Fenway Park, Yawkey Way

Go, Red Sox! We had really good seats and were right across from the Green Monster.

Playing with Gran.

Just...can't...stay awake...any...longer...

Reading with Daddy. He rebels against reading Dr. Seuss in the correct sing-songy way and does all of these weird, unnatural cadences. Oi.

Not smiling but at least sitting still.

Walking and talking with Grandpa.

Facetiming with Uncle Tim in Memphis. She had just had a bath; that's why she's still way of the wild.

Perching on Daddy's arm, a la Treebeard and Pippin.

Modeling one of her new headbands from Great! Aunt Sue. We love them!

We'll see you soon, Gran and Grandpa!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...