Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Sunday Snapshots

*This is a shameless post of pictures of my children because I think they're adorable. If that's not what you were hoping to see today, feel free to skip. :)

Last summer, I started trying to get pictures of the girls in their Sunday clothes. They have been given so many lovely dresses and look so sweet all dressed up; I always want to freeze how sweet they look. So, I decided to start trying to freeze the moments photographically. I don't get a picture every Sunday, but I try to get one as often as I can. 


The very first one. Lily's outfit is actually one that Amiee wore as a baby.

Lily's dress is one that my Mom bought for Claire when she was a baby. It was one of my absolute favorites.

Claire loves to hold Lily in her lap. It's an awkward configuration almost every time, but it's so sweet that I usually try to help her make it happen.


This one makes me cackle.

Sometimes this happens when Claire holds Lily.

The sweetest faces.

Lily looks stunned here. Claire had earned a piece of chocolate after church; that's what she's holding.

I love this one so much.






This session was really hard to get a normal picture, but I ended up with a bunch of funny ones.

I think Claire was trying to keep Lily from escaping.



Everyone was holding her mouth weird...


Apparently, we just couldn't get Lily to crack a smile this particular Sunday.

Same with this Sunday...



...but she did wave!

Claire's face!

And again.

And then Lily's face. Goodness.



I love the matching dresses. I don't know how long I can make this happen, but I'll do it until they revolt.

I have no intentions of stopping Sunday pictures, so stayed tuned for the next installment!

1 comment:

Karen Tidwell said...

Adorable! Don't stop, ever.

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...