Monday, January 1, 2018

Around here lately: November 2017 edition

Happy New Year, friends! I hope you all had a wonderful time ringing in 2018. We partied it up by chatting around a fire until we couldn't keep our eyes open anymore (hi, 10:30 pm!), which is basically how we've spent every new year since we've been married. Good thing we like it that way, right? So, to kick off the new year, I thought I'd throw it back to November and keep plugging away at catching up on our life. Enjoy!

November was a good one for quotes, guys. It was not, however, a good month for me to remember to grab snapshots (pregnant...sick...etc), apparently. I can find two. TWO. I'm not entirely sure how this happened. It could just be me forgetting where the pictures are saved. I do have some from Thanksgiving, though, which will be forthcoming.

I'm ready for a weekend adventure!



Claire: My guns are strong enough to blow bigger balloons.
Nana: Your lungs?
Claire: No, my GUNS!

Me: It's taking Superbook a long time to load.
Claire: That's because you have to wait patiently.

The nap wrinkled up my hair.

I'm happy I'm the boss.

I'm fogging off the window so we can see better.

Charlie bus = trains in Boston where you can pay with a Charlie card

referring to a game that was played
Erin: Claire, you didn't win. It's time to talk about Nana because she won.
Claire: But...let's talk about me.

I couldn't solve the problem by myself, so I called for help. Like Daddy. referring to Lily spitting everywhere

Daddy, you're so FUN!

Erin: Ok, sound the alarm if you see Lily doing something dangerous while we're cleaning.
Erin goes upstairs and gets to work.
Claire: sees something dangerous WOOOoooOOOooo WOOOoooOOOooo
sounds *actual* alarm

Also while watching Lily, makes up a song about herself:
CLAIRE to the rescue! CLAIRE to the rescue!

When Daddy's done at Duke, I'm going to be sad because I'll miss my house. Maybe when it's time to move, we can move into the house next door so we can still see our house.



David died Goliath. David fighted Goliath and made hole in him and he was dead.

You ok back there, Ray Ray? referring to Rachael sitting in the back row of the van

Claire: Rapunzel is slamming doors.
Erin: Does Rapunzel slam doors?
Claire: This Rapunzel does.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...