Friday, July 20, 2018

Sister Sister

One of my favorite things about adding Brynn to our crew has been watching Claire and Lily welcome her and love her. Claire, especially, has been so enthusiastic about holding Brynn, which I've loved and encouraged as often as possible. I've been trying to get as many pictures of the girls holding Brynnie as possible, and I thought I'd round them up, in case you like adorable pictures of littles holding littles.











I love how they both seem so concerned in this one...

...and so happy in this one!








The big girls set up a "game" for Brynn, wherein they set up doll house toys all around her, and she earned points every time she knocked one over (with her baby reflexive movements). It was hilarious.



What so many pictures actually look like...
#lilysface


Yep. I definitely let the biggies give her a bath. They did great!



Hopefully, I can post some of these every few months! Assuming a) the older girls continue to enjoy holding Brynna and b) I can carve out time to post occasionally. Life with three is busy, guys.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...