Monday, January 7, 2019

Sunday snapshots: End of Summer/Fall/End of 2018

It always feels like I take these pictures every single week after church, and I'm always a little surprised that I don't have weeks upon weeks of them. I've realized it's because I take a LOT of pictures each "session" in hopes of getting a few good ones. That said, I'm really glad I do it. Here are the pictures from the end of summer up until a couple weeks ago. Enjoy!



One of my very favorites ever.

And then there were plenty like this...


Lily will not be contained, y'all.

We were having a hard time getting pictures this particular Sunday. Sometimes it's hard to be Lily.





The best we could manage. Bless it.

There was a staunch refusal from Lily to participate.

She eventually got in the picture but still refused to look. I'll take it.

This is another super-fave and one that I wish I'd been able to use on our Christmas card.

Apparently, everyone was on board for pictures this particular week!

Another week, another Lily refusal.

Not having it.

Still not having it, but I did capture her in the frame.

Will smile for chocolate.

Another installment of "Lily won't get in unless she gets a cuddle."



This was the same Sunday but a few hours earlier. Also, they've gotten SO MANY compliments on these dresses. I feel the need to share with everyone that they were $16 at Costco. I doused them in hairspray to prevent widespread sparkle shedding, and they are great favorites.


Same dresses, three weeks later in Tennessee. Please enjoy this series of Lily posing in truest Lily fashion and Claire being my best Bearsy.









Brad very sweetly got these last two pictures at church, as Brynna and I were at home sick.


I'm going to try to keep #sistersshotsonsundays (<--my Instagram hashtag for this series of pictures) going for absolutely as long as possible, so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...