Monday, January 21, 2019

LILY-ISMS: December 2018 edition

Again, so much sickness during December...so sorry for any lost Lily Gems. You know there were many, guys. Enjoy!

Lily: I miss Nana-Poppy.
Claire: I know, Lily. I do, too. But they're leaving for Africa in two days and they have to take care of the pets.
Lily: Bo. Not the pets. BO


Brad: That was a good hug, Lily!
Lily: Yeah! Let's do it again!

Erin: That's a great idea, Lily!
Lily: Yeah! It is!

Erin: You want me to do it like this?
Lily: No, that not a great idea


Claire: I miss Bo.
Lily: I LOVE her!

This is for my date. I be back later.
Box of popcorn

Mommy, you want to be a princess just like me, Princess Lily?

_____ yah?

Said to indicate any and every question


Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute...

I want eat snowflakes. 

Bran flakes

I running on these stairs! 
Running up and down the path of shadows from the blinds

The "stairs"

Cardboard: keyboard

Gran, Trunkin need lips just like you!

Requesting chap stick for her stuffed cat


 Trumpkin got all fancified.

Let's go with our feet!
As opposed to just looking from the window

Claire Bear, Claire Bear, what do you see?

"Away in a manger, no crib for a baby..."

Text I sent to Brad:
Lily doesn't want to go outside because "I gotta read my books"

She decorated Elphie.

Claire, give me some space.

Hellooooo? Oh hi, Nana-Poppy I see you soon!
Pretend phone call

Here, you have Genevieve. Genevieve want feel you better.

Hands one of her stuffed animals to Brynna.

We're cozy and cuddling!


Hi Brynna! I back!

Bless you, Brynn, bless you!

After Brynna sneezed

Flashlight tail 
The fabric wrist strap on her flashlight


Activity: Nativity

Tasty crust: biscotti

She thought it was pizza crust

Sleep dog: Winnie's (Amiee's dog) snuggle puppy


Gorgeous dog: stuffed cocker spaniel

I want to good night her!
Referring to Amiee's dog

Winnie, wanna play catch?
Fetch. Talking to Amiee's dog



I'm the boss baby!

It's a snowman with headphones! 

Snowman wearing ear muffs (on a t-shirt)

Lily: I no have more words... (sad sigh)
Also: this was not a true statement. There were many, many more words.


Hurray for Jamie! Hurray for Jamie!

When watching Jingle All the Way in preparation for the Boswell Christmas Eve party

The babbles: tower of Babel

CLAIRE! CLAIRE! CLAIRE! Daddy's got me!
Struggles, is released
I escaped. 
Walks off triumphantly


Poppy playground: the play set in my parents' backyard

Nana, I come get you. Right here. Follow me.

Nana, be so brave and bad mousey not get you. 

Her coping mechanism after being a little scared of the Rat King in The Nutcracker.


Lily: Bye bye, rocket. We going Tennessee.

Waving goodbye to the Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville as we headed to Johnson City.

Ow, Claire! That's breaking my bones!

Lily: I burped!
Gran: What do you say?
Lily: Thank you.


Mommy, you being a strong girl!

Happy Christmas!

I want to see Grandpa play his microphone!

Saxophone


I don't know.

Answer to anything that she doesn't want to answer.

Look at my van... It has a hat!
Car top carrier

No! I want to count rocks!
Pebbly pavement in parking lot when she didn't want to get in the van


Watching the Great British Baking Show
Claire: Oh no! They're running out of time!
Lily: It be ok, Claire!

Mommy, you the best maker at cooking macaroni!



And just for funsies, here's a Brad quote for you:
You only live once, and sometimes you have a stomach bug while living. So when you don't, you should eat cake.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...