Thursday, October 31, 2019

Around here lately: August 2019 edition

Given that Brad and I were traveling in the middle of August, I got far less of Claire's commentary recorded for August. Such a bummer...

Brad: That just makes me warm and fuzzy on the inside.
Claire: You are not furry on the inside!

Erin: Where do kangaroos live?
Claire: Um...Texas?

Lily, you look like a beautiful young lady!

My arms hurt because they're sleeping.
Fell asleep

Claire (to Erin): You're the second-best pancake maker.
Erin: Ugh, I'm not even that good.
Claire: It's ok. You're in training!

I saw a picture of a sloth! I think it was a three-toed.

Claire: I missed you, so I looked at a picture of you.
Erin: What were we doing in the picture?
Claire: You were being in a picture.

Claire: Brynnie found my water bottle!
Erin: How come you couldn't find it and she could?
Claire: She just has an exploring brain.

I like being sisters. Otherwise, I would be lonely. I'm so glad I have a Brynnie sister and a Lily sister.

Muh-rote : remote

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...