Thursday, October 31, 2019

LILY-ISMS: August 2019 edition

August wasn't as great a month for me to get quotes written down. But please enjoy the ones I did get!

Don't teach Claire out of me!
Don't teach Claire without me.

Brynnie Jack-Jack
Comparing Brynn to Jack Jack on "The Incredibles."

Is this his hay-ber-hood?
neighborhood

We're playing crispy!
Frisbee

Big elephant coming through! A Mommy one!
an elephant on "The Greatest Showman"

Snee snake
talking about a sea snake for some reason

Mommy, you're a strong girl. You have the muscles. Claire! Mommy lifted me up! She's the muscle girl!

Erin: You mean you DON'T want to watch a movie?
Lily: I don't.
Claire: I think she means she does.
Lily: I think I mean I DON'T, Claire.

Can I five yours hand?
Can we high five?

Trumpkin talks to Striped Kitty when I leave. Because they're real kitties.

Erin: You smell good, Lily. Why do you smell good?
Lily: Because I have sauce on me.

I want Mommy and Brynnie to play with me for all the days of my life.

Erin: Where's Trumpkin?
Lily: She's with my GUYS.

Watching Lightening McQueen on "Cars"
My boyfriend is in DANGER!

Wants to go to children's church but is too young
Claire needs a sister with her! I'll be the sister! I'll go with her.

While I'm hiding in my bathroom
Mommy, I think you're lonely in there. You need some children with you.

Erin: Put your jammies away, ok?
Lily: Yes, ma'am.
Erin: Thanks!
Lily: I'm ADORABLE to you.

My hair is disobeying.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...