Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Back when I was single...

...which was about 2 and a half weeks ago. Actually, this is just an extremely belated birthday post. For anyone interested, here are some pictures of my cool birthday decorations and gifts (most of which was courtesy of my sister! Here's a picture of us- how cute is she?)!

This is from Easter, but it's still us.

Here's my decorated office door. I got compliments, comments, and open-mouthed stares all day long. :)

Closer up. These are notes/cartoons from friends. Highlights: a cartoon depiction of my relationship with Nicole (far left), Shakespeare (thanks, Kat), and a rendering of an Alot (Yay, Kylie! To read about the Alot, go here).

Cupcake from the Barnard boys! (Mom Tracie may have had something to do with it, as well.)

Birthday messages from Luke Barnard. Look at his spelling skills!

If you missed the original birthday post, you can catch up on it here. Sorry that it took me this long to post about it!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...