Saturday, June 18, 2011

Catching you up to speed!

I have been SUPER remiss in blogging over the past month, and I'm ashamed of myself. In an attempt to justify myself/explain what all has been going on, I have compiled a list for you (to be elaborated on in the near-ish future):

1. Finished getting my students through the end of the year.
2. Did reviews on my students, sent them to committee, and wrote one zillion documents about the outcomes for each student.
3. Helped roommate move out.
4. Helped Brad move his stuff into the house to hang out until we returned all married.
5. Went home for the wedding and proceeded to fill my week and a half with LOTS of activity.
6. Got married!
7. Spent a week in Williamsburg, VA, enjoying the atmosphere and eating. A LOT. And hanging out with Brad.
8. Returned home, dumped two carfuls of stuff into the living room.
9. Went back to work immediately (although I'm only on a ten-month contract) in preparation for new student registration.
10. Went to many many official places around town to get my identity changed.
11. Finally began putting things in the house away today.

And now I'm super tired. That's the Reader's Digest account of the past month. I'm hoping to get some pictures and anecdotes up here shortly. Also, if you gave me a wedding gift and have not yet received a thank you note, please know that they are in the works!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...