Thursday, December 20, 2012

I got off my posting schedule...

You may not even have realized that I'd set a posting schedule up for myself, now that I think about it. I was trying to discipline myself a bit more and whatnot, so a few weeks ago, I made myself a schedule to follow. I did well for several weeks there and then fell off just a tad. Oops. In my defense, since I'm not a professional blogger, I let a few little things like traveling and visiting with family/friends and forgetting my camera and getting a cold get in the way of posting. My apologies.

As a recap, here are some things we've been up to this week:
1. Making new friends with the Jesuit community in Brighton (I really should do a separate post about this sometime.)
2. Traveling South (yay!) and getting to use the metal detector in the airport, rather than the radiation machine.
3. Baby shower for Claire! So much fun and such a neat blessing. 
4. Eating some of our favorite Southern meals (you know this is big for us).
5. Opening/giving some early Christmas presents.
6. Spending time with family. 
7. I caught the cold that Brad had during his last week of finals. Boo. Thankfully, it set in after the baby shower, so that I was able to go and visit all the friends who attended. I hadn't seen some of them in so long.
8. Planning our next phases of Christmas travel. We've got quite the schedule!

Hopefully, several of these things will have their own blog posts in the near future. That's the plan anyway. And, Amiee and I will be wrapping up our clothing challenge in the next two weeks, so we'll definitely be posting about that. We're a little sad, I have to say.

I hope everyone is having a lovely week-before-Christmas. 

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...