Friday, August 9, 2013

To: Kylie From: Bearsy

Dear Kylie,

My mom tells me that you wrote something on her Facebook wall this week. About my faces. From what she and my Bo tell me about you, I think I would LOVE to meet you in person! You seem very fun and smart. And they both like your hair. I just wish I had hair. 

I thought that I'd go through Mommy's computer and find some of my outtake shots from the past couples of months. These are some really good faces that I thought you might like. I hope you do!

This is my "Hey man...I'm tough. I can take you." face.

Then I realized that I'm not actually that tough and got a little worried...

This is my "Whoa. I'm sitting up like Mommy and Daddy. How did that happen?" face.

This is my "More pictures?? Oh boy!" face.

And this is my "More pictures?? NOOOOOOOO!" face. I'm not too discriminatory about when I use these two faces. I like to keep everyone on their toes.

This is my "Say what?" face. I use this one a lot.

This is my "Um...I don't know where I am, and Daddy's not paying attention" look. He can't help it; there were books distracting him. I'm used to it.

This is Mom, trying to be like me.

This is another face I made for Granddaddy. It's my "Eeeeee...so happy to be out of the car and be held!" face.

This is another one with Mamaw and Papaw. It's my "Yes, yes...everyone says I have big eyes. Do you like them, too?" face.

This is my Daddy. I think you know him, too. Here, I'm showing you my "Isn't my Daddy awesome?" face? Mom and I think he's the best. We think we're right.

I'm sure there are more pictures, but these were just a few that I found really quickly. Do you like them? I hope so!

Also, Mommy apologizes for being so behind in blogging. It's probably my fault; I create a lot of laundry for her. I think she likes it, though.

I hope I can meet you one day! I'm sure I'll be jealous of your hair. I'll show you the seven hairs that I have. I'm very proud of them.

Love,
Bearsy

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...