Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Around here lately: July 2019 edition

I got behind in posting all of the quotables, but I definitely jotted them down. Here's July's!

Listening to a reading of Winnie the Pooh, wherein he can't read sign.
Why can't he read? He should be a reader like me.

Lily was crying about something at bed time.
How am I supposed to go to sleep with Cry Buckets?

Jesus is also God. They work as a team.

Claire: I put on the break for you! (setting up a door stop)
Erin: Well, thank you! That was so kind!
Claire: Yep! So I don't have to hold the door.


Lily: Claire, are you tippy toes?
Erin: What do you mean, Lily?
Claire: She means nakey toes.
All of this means: barefoot

Sees a skull and crossbones bumper sticker
It's a pirate truck!

How am I supposed to get out of the water with Mr. Smacky coming to get me?
Mr. Smacky : the ocean

Wiggle wobbling : shaky

Attempts a quote from a movie
I'm not sure if that's what they say, but let's go with that for now.


It's nice that you married each other so that you have a helping hand.

It's hard to do that when we like our favorite ones!
Referring to knocking down all of the Toy Story bowling pins, rather than trying to save specific characters from such a terrible fate

How many worths is this?
How much is this worth?

This is a little goodish and baddish.

My dinosaur smells like a yucky Cheerio.


I love this place! We get to hug the dolphin!
Dolphin statue at an ice cream shop at the beach.

They're going to get itchy!
Two mice laying in the grass in a story book

Grandpa: Claire, how did you get to be 6 years old?
Claire: Birthdays!

Some people say love lasts forever. I really believe that.

Like Anna got in front of Elsa, Jesus got in front of us.


We want to go to the pig place!
A local BBQ restaurant with a pig on the sign

Erin: *trying to pick a passage of scripture for small group and talking to Brad about the process* I asked God for just a smidge of guidance, but He's all like, "It's all profitable- just pick one."
Claire: How do you know He's all like that?

I cannot read a clock with hands. Only the kind that's shaped like a rectangle.

Claire: Hold the horses...
As in, wait a minute

Watching a Superbook episode of Paul and the shipwreck
They can't sail the ship properly in the storm!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...