Monday, September 2, 2019

Sunday snapshots: Summer 2019

It's time for another installment of Sunday snapshots (Instagram tag: #sistersshotsonsundays)! Here's the collection from June, July, and August. Update: this is still my favorite series of photos I've ever done.

Claire was in TN for VBS with my in-laws for this week's picture. We hadn't banished her from the picture or anything.

To get pictures of the girls on Sundays, I usually take around 20 shots in quick succession. Sometimes, I get 1 or 2 good ones. I ALWAYS get a run of hilarious ones (and usually a bunch of blurry ones). Here's a series for you. Watch their faces for a good laugh.




I think that, in addition to a Sunday shot, this might also have been Father's Day...

Lily...

All in pink! See also: Lily's faces



Shades of purple!






And Nana!





We took lots of pictures this particular Sunday. Lots of bribery was necessary.

This time, Claire was in Alabama. Poor Lily was in charge of holding Brynnie. It's a challenge.



Bless the babies.




Brynn was really feeling herself this particular Sunday.

Lily takes issue when Brynn touches her dress. It's a whole thing.

But they had matching piggies, and it was TOO CUTE!



War cry? I'm not sure what's going on here.




Brynn was touching her dress again. All was lost.

But then she rallied!


It's an ordeal every week, but I love it. It's worth bribing them with sugar, methinks.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...