Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Brynnie chats: August 2020 edition

Brynnie has lots of thoughts and words these days. She's making a name for herself in the realm of monthly quotables now, too. Enjoy!

Baby hand!
What she says when she wants to hold your hand.

Our house alarm went off one morning (because someone opened the door before turning it off). Brynn, very calmly, recapped the situation after it was turned off.
Hear that? Noise. Loud. Scary. Woo ooo OOO!

Nakey chip! Eat it- NOOOO!
Trying to tell the chipmunk on our porch not to eat one of our tomatoes.

Head hurt?
Asking me if I had a headache

Seepling : sleeping

Bankly : blanky

Her banklies

Go higher!
While rocking in her little rocking chair

Stubs toe.
Fetches her stuffed turtle, Baby Turtle.
Baby Turtle "kisses" toe for her.
Thank you, Turtle!

My see!!
How she demands to see something

A text I sent to Brad while I was playing with Brynn:
Did you know that Baby Turtle is a meowing creature?

Acorn : unicorn


Mischievous look because she absconded with Claire's stuffed cat.

Text sent to Brad:
Brynn asked me if my back hurt, and when I said yes, she told me to "WAY DOWN, Mommy!"

Playing with the Little People bus:
To the bus!
Playing Magic School Bus


Otay! : Okay!

Do it again!
Her favorite phrase when playing with someone who tickles her.

Happy pwize!
At the end of Amiee's time in Africa, her friends/colleagues threw her a surprise party, and someone grabbed a video of Amiee's reaction. She sent it to me, and I showed the girls. It quickly became Brynn's most favorite thing to watch. "Happy pwize" is what she calls it.

Tangle : Triangle
When I'm laying on my side on the couch and have my knees bent, they like to climb into the the "triangle" that my legs make.

Daddy's CLEAN!
Her announcement when Brad came downstairs after taking a shower. 

Pause it! Need to potty!
She's not actually potty trained or even interested in potty training, but she hears her sisters asking for a movie to be paused for potty breaks and decided to try it out.

Come inside, Gran! It's hot!

It's otay, Hallie. 
On FaceTime when she heard Hallie cry while we were at the hospital.

I sleep well!
Announces when she exits room after nap

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...