Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Brynnie chats: May 2021 edition



I like you, Mommy dear.

Oh mommy... You look so smell!
I'd gotten dressed for an event and had put on perfume. She was trying to say that I looked and smelled good.


Showing 3 on your fingers is hard.

I like all you buddies.
Referring to me and Hallie

I like your baby, Mommy.

At playground
Random person with child: Woop...Woop
Brynnie: There it is!
They love the movie Abominable, and there is a part where there are two "woops," followed by someone saying "There it is!" 

Hallie whimpers
Oh. Poor baby.


This particularly cute picture was taken on a HARD parenting day. I snapped this picture because I was keeping her occupied by letting her bring me laundry One. Piece. At. A. Time.  on this Bo Peep (Toy Story) crook. It took one million years to get it all sorted and folded.

Playing with Hallie
I'm doing things with babies!

It's Dancing Day!
It was a regular day. 

Helping put pillows on my made bed
HEAVE!

The alligator wants some apple juice.
Referring to Pascal (the chameleon on Tangled)

Apropos of nothing and completely out of the blue
Your rod and your staff they comfort me.

I got-for _____
I forgot _____

Erin: Do y'all want to sit with me and see which picture of Hallie is the best?
I was choosing Hallie's weekly picture out of several options I had taken.
Brynn: Oh! Picture of Brynnie is my favorite!

Sweepies : sweet potatoes


No princess gets out of KP

I like Horton Heffalump.
Conflating Horton (Horton Hears a Who) and the Heffalump (Winnie the Pooh)

Excuse me WAH!
Her attempt at Pardon-moi?


Four pairs of socks. In May.

Listening to Tangled
Hears Flynn
That's her guy.

I'm Roo Dear.


Always helping.

Brynna: Lily scratched me!
Erin: And did you scratch her back? (I.e. did you reciprocate?)
Brynna: No! I scratched her ARM.


Hiding. Also? Pouting.

I'm being a coffee girl.
"Making" coffee

Lola is a great neighbor.
Lola is our neighbor's dog.


Such a stinker.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...