Thursday, July 8, 2021

May the Fourth, two ways

Last year, on May 4, 2020, I posted this on my social media accounts:






I was more than halfway through my pregnancy with Hallie when we went public on social media (we usually announce sooner than that), but Brad told me- from the day we found out we were expecting Hallie- that he wanted to do it on May the fourth. The year before (back when we "weren't having any more babies"), we'd seen an acquaintance post a pregnancy announcement about their fourth baby on May the Fourth. They dressed up in Star Wars costumes, and it was such a great announcement! Brad had commented at the time that, if we were ever to have ended up with a fourth, he would have wanted to do an announcement just like that. Well, we ended up having a fourth. We don't have Star Wars gear or paraphernalia, so we did it our way. Friends loved it! And definitely thought we'd lost our minds by having a fourth baby... 

I decided to revisit it this year: with Hallie involved!







They staged this shot all by themselves!

It was really fun to do! And all of the girls played along so nicely. Including the 4th!


After the photoshoot, they grabbed their shades and went outside.
Too cool for me, that's for sure.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...