Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Belated Challenge

Sorry for the lateness of this post. We've been busy around here. Thankfully, we're making progress! Woo hoo! I may or may not include pictures of the progress. I do love a good before and after, but I'm not quite to the full-on "after" stage.
Remember a while back when Amiee did this outfit? Well, she borrowed my necklace for it. So, when I found this week's inspiration board, I decided to dust off my necklace and give it a day out of the closet. Here's my version of this character:



My character of choice?

Obviously, I wasn't going for Harry. :)
Character: Hedwig from Harry Potter (the owl)
Outfit:
*Denim shorts from Ann Taylor Loft...hm. I don't remember. Sometime before I went to Ukraine. 2008?
*Flutter-y (you know, wing-like) white top from Ross 2010.
*Silver owl necklace was a gift from my grandmother back in 2006/2007.
*I'm pretty sure that I ended up wearing silver shoes, too, which were a gift from my mom.

Disneybound inspiration board:



Brad pointed out that I need to be careful to plan out my characters for the next few weeks so that I don't get off schedule by packing all of my clothes. Gulp. He's very right, which has me panicking a bit- thinking I may have to go digging!

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...