Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Not Much of a Tail Challenge

I'm a little behind on the blogging this week. Reason? I've started packing. That's right. We're about 5 weeks out from our big move (yikes!), and I felt the need to get started/lower my impending stress level. 

I did not forget to do my character, though. Here's this week:


Did you guess it? I was going for this guy (even though my picture is sort of dark):

"It's not much of a tail, but I'm kind of attached to it..." I'm not really feeling very Eeyore this week, but I was able to make a character outfit for him, which is becoming more challenging as I've started slowly packing my clothes.

Character: Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh


Outfit:
*Gray top from NY & Co. 2010
*Black skirt from Old Navy 2000
*Pink flower made my me

Disneybound inspiration board:


I'm starting to wonder how my next few weeks' outfits will play out...

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...