Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Ahoy Matey Challenge

Once again, I'm behind on posting. I did just move from Tennessee to Massachusetts, though.

This is actually last week's outfit. I haven't gotten this week's done yet. The upside is that this week isn't yet over.

Here's last week's outfit:


Remind you of anything? Like, maybe this outfit by Amiee?

I thought this dress was pretty perfect for...


Mr. Smee.

I wasn't actually trying to start a Peter Pan  theme; it just sort of happened. Fine with me, though. I like it when I don't have to stand in front of my clothes, bemoaning my limited color choices. 

Character: Mr. Smee from Peter Pan

Outfit:
*Striped dress from Target 2011
*White cami from NY&Co. 2008
*Red earrings from Ukraine...2009, maybe?
*Bleh hair due to high temps and humidity in the South. Thanks, homeland, thanks.

Disneybound inspiration board:

Coming soon: pictures of the new apartment and a few scenes from around Boston!


Hope everyone is enjoying the Olympics. We sure are. Yay swimmers (we LOVE Missy and her pearls!) and Fab Five (Aly is from our new neck of the woods. Go Aly!)! Also, I added a link to Amiee's pal, Sam, who's currently in Italy. He's a funny one. You should check out his musings, if you get a chance.

Images from here and here.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I can't wait to see pictures of Boston and the pinterest inspired apartment!!

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...