Friday, August 31, 2012

The Quack Challenge

I decided to go a little old school Disney this week.



Any guesses? I was going for...



...Donald Duck! So far, I don't think Amiee or I have done any classic Disney. Hopefully, we'll be able to bring in some more of the classic Disney characters. I remember really enjoying a series of short Disney videotapes when I was a kid. All of the VHS cases were different jewel-toned colors and I liked to line them up and enjoy the colors on the shelf.

Character: Donald Duck

Outfit:
*Striped shirt is a hand-me-down of Amiee's.
*Orange scarf is from about 8 or so years ago. I'm not even sure I remember where I got it...

Disneybound inspiration board:



Again, this outfit isn't quite as wacky as the inspiration board, but I got the primary pieces taken care of. Here's hoping I don't get so behind on outfits again any time soon!

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...